Change of location: We are meeting at the Jolly Pumpkin tonight, upstairs. 311 South Main Street. Same time, new place.
I think this post deserves an exclamation point — Common Cycle had an amazing kick-off year in 2010 and we’re hoping to ride some of that momentum into 2011 as we plan our upcoming events and activities. We’re going to meet this week Tuesday, and that’s “we” as in you and me (I’m Piet) and volunteers and the Common Cycle board, and talk about what’s going on with Common Cycle, how we can improve, and what we’ll focus our work on in the next year.
The meeting plan is to do the following things:
- do a recap of last year’s awesome start for Common Cycle;
- grab suggestions of how to improve on what we did last year;
- give a rundown of and discuss proposed activities for 2011;
- plan for the mobile repair stand and other activities; and
- brainstorm other activities.
If you’re at all interested or have input to share, make some room in your schedule for 8:00pm Tuesday March 15th and come down to Sweetwaters at 123 West Washington St. in Ann Arbor. Feel free to email me if you have questions or ideas beforehand: piet AT commoncycle.org