UPDATE: 2/13/2022: Following a short hiatus in early-2022 due to the public health situation, Weekly Public Hours are back on Sundays from 11 AM-3 PM. Please feel free to drop by for any assistance with your bicycle – hope to see you soon!
During the remainder of the winter months, weekly public hours will continue with our “Closed Door” safety protocols in mind toward keeping CC users and volunteers safe while everyone turns some wrenches –
(1) MASKS REQUIRED: Our masking policy will be updated to “Required, Regardless of Vaccination Status” – i.e. no mask, no entry (but we’ll provide folks with a mask if they don’t have one).
(2) SOCIAL DISTANCING ENCOURAGED: Social distancing will be encouraged.
(3) VOLUNTEERS FULLY VACCINATED: In-person volunteers will be expected to be fully vaccinated according to CDC guidelines; in-person volunteers are expected to have received a COVID-booster by 2/6/2022 (or as soon as eligible thereafter).
(4) CAPACITY LIMIT: Our workspace will include both Suite #11 and the Common Bay, but we will maintain an overall capacity limit of 12 persons total (including volunteers and visitors) at any one time. (We may revisit this, depending on demand and level of comfort with this number of people in the space at once.)
(5) ARTIFICIAL CIRCULATION: We’ll deploy additional artificial circulation, running 2-3 MERV-filtered fans during public hours.
We hope this is a reasonable balance of safety and feasibility. Looking forward to continuing to work with everyone as we enter the season of cold-weather riding and winter maintenance.
As always, if you have any questions or thoughts, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org .