We provide a dedicated workspace with helpful volunteers and the tools you need to care for your bike. You are welcome to seek help from volunteers or maintain and repair your bike on your own. Our volunteers range from experienced mechanics to interested newbies. Everyone is welcome: the only requirement for getting help is that you must be willing to get your hands dirty!
Sundays 11a.m. to 3 p.m.
416 W. Huron St., Suite 11
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
There’s no cost, but donations are always welcome. We are a community-supported nonprofit.
Things You Can Do at Common Cycle
- Get help fixing your bike
- Use our tools and workspace
- Learn how your bike works
- Learn about a range of bike repair and maintenance on your bike or others
- Talk about cool bike things
- Meet others in the bike community
- Learn about local bike events like rides and other adventures
Tools You’ll Find at Our Workspace
- Common tools such as screwdrivers, scissors, etc.
- Full sets of Allen wrenches
- Cone wrenches
- Truing stand and spoke wrenches
- Headset press
- Frame alignment gauge
- A variety of adapters
- And much more!